Platin XL retention cistern
For combined rainwater detention and rainwater harvesting
- To guarantee retention of rainwater, a delayed drain is fitted in the channel with 0.05 to 2.0 l/sec. depending on the customer’s specifications and the retention or harvest volumes. In the event of heavy rainfall, the water level in the cistern rises above the max. water level (short term) and is drained into the channel at delayed speed using a floating drain choke.
- This relieves the channel and the treatment works.
- The water level can rise to the emergency overflow and sinks slowly back down again after the rain to the long-term max. water level. This rainwater can then be harvested.
- We also construct and supply individual, special solutions.
- This special type of rainwater harvesting is prescribed or subsidised in many communities.
Scope of supply:
- Platin XL/XXL flat tank
- Retention set: floating choke drain, outlet fittings with emergency overflow, DN 100 (4") connection
Not included in the scope of supply:
- Matching cover
- Installation of optional Platin XL/XXL detention/retention filter package 2
- Garden Comfort technical package
|max. earth covering (mm) (without groundwater, vehicle loading)||max. axle load (t)||max. vehicle weight (t)|
|Earth covering with loading capacity (mm)||Earth covering with groundwater installation (mm)|
|700 - 1300||700 - 1500|