Platin XL detention cisterns
Detention cistern for rainwater detention and sewer relief
- A detention cistern retains the rainwater and drains it into the sewer at a delayed speed.
- GRAF cistern for rainwater detention and sewer relief.
- To guarantee retention of rainwater, a delayed drain is fitted in the sewer with a delay of 0.05 to 16 l/sec. depending on the customer’s specifications.
- In the event of heavy rainfall, the water level in the cistern rises above this level and is drained into the sewer at a delayed speed using a floating drain choke. This relieves the sewer and the treatment works. The water level can rise to the emergency overflow and sink slowly back down again after the rain.
- We also construct and supply individual, special solutions.
Advantages Platin XL flat tank:
- Rotating tank dome to easily align the connecting lines
- Available with a second tank dome as an option
- Suitable for HGV loading up to a vehicle weight of 30 t (66138 lbs)
- Flexible connection up to DN 300 (12")
- Connection openings with prefitted DN 150 (6") lip seals
- Tank height of just 125 cm (4' 1")
- High-quality, integrated DN 150 (6") filter technology
- Dome opening with stainless steel profile for precision fit and secure mounting
- Connection fitting of up to DN 200 (8"), on tank dome of up to DN 300
Scope of supply:
- Platin XL flat tank
- Detention set: floating choke drain, outlet fittings with emergency overflow, DN 100 (4") connection
Not included in the scope of supply:
- Matching cover
- Installation of optional Platin XL/XXL detention/retention filter package 2
|max. earth covering (mm) (without groundwater, vehicle loading)||max. axle load (t)||max. vehicle weight (t)|
|Earth covering with loading capacity (mm)||Earth covering with groundwater installation (mm)|
|750 - 1300||750 - 1500|