Multi-purpose – above-ground underground and basement. The Herkules tank with the incomparable price-performance ratio. Groundwater-stable!
- Multi-purpose – above-ground underground and basement
- Above-ground: The Herkules Tank is easy to install in your garden. Combined with the established GRAF downpipe filters it’s a perfect way to harvest rainwater.
- Underground: Combined with the applicable accessories the Herkules Tank can also be installed underground. The tank is groundwater stable up to the top edge of the tank.
- Basement: Due to its size the Herkules Tank fits through a standard doorway (≥ 80 cm). Therefore it’s ideal for basement installation.
- Awarded product of the year by the German Trade Association for Plastics Processing (FKVV)
- Fast connection (assembly is effected without screws)
- Long life due to solid profile packing (lifetime proven over 25 years in laboratory tests)
- Can be extended as required. Volumes of several 1,000 l are possible using preformed connections and connection points
- Easy to transport due to low weight and practical size
- For rainwater harvesting in house and garden
- For frost-proof installation in the ground (not suitable for vehicle loading) or overground installation in the garden or cellar (fits through every standard door ≥ 80 cm)
- Can be installed in groundwater and stratum water up to the top edge of the tank with an earth covering of at least 80 cm
Water butt connection kit
order no.: 220015
Kit for complete water extraction and water level display for above-ground rainwater storage tanks. Consisting of 2.15 m flexible hose, extraction tap and various connection options.
order no.: 343011
Self-cleaning downpipe filter to clean the rainwater flowing from the roof of leaves and other impurities
- Highest water-quality - reliably filters contaminations out of the rainwater
- Slef-cleaning downpipe filter with stainless steel fine filter
- Fills the rainwater tank and prevents full rainwater storage tank from overflowing
- Can be easily switched from summer to winter use by turning over the filter insert
- Downpipe sizes 7-10 cm
- High water yield (approx. 90 %)
- Incl. inlet seal DN 19/32 suitable for all above ground tanks
- Max. roof area 80 m²
Rain collector Speedy
order no.: 503041
The installation champion - Installed in 5 minutes
- No removal of the downpipe for the max. 50 m² installation
- Distance between downpipe and wall is irrelevant
- Including filter and overflow function
- Summer/winter operation
- Downpipe sizes 70-100 mm
- Including core drill and connection seal
- Max. roof area 80 m²
- Can be fitted to aluminium, cast iron or PVC downpipes