Mains-on-tap® – Plug & Play installation. So that your rainwater harvesting system never runs out of water.
- Excellent value for money
- Low mains water consumption
- Quick refill (up to 12 l/min)
- Extremely small housing – only 218 x 277 x 95 mm (w x h x d)
- Virtually silent operation
- Incorporates AB Air Gap
- Solar capable using 12-volt technology
How does Mains-on-tap® work?
- Permanent monitoring of your rainwater tank level
- Upon reaching a critical fill level, the rainwater tank is topped up with a small quantity of mains water
Mains-on-tap® – Plug & Play installation
No calibration required
Level measurement is immediately ready for operation once assembled.
Tool-free plug connections
All of the connecting cables for Mains-on-tap® feature plug connections that can be assembled and disassembled without the need for tools.
|order no.||max. delivery rate (l/h)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Length (mm)||add to enquiry|